Nepalese Investor

Dividend History Of Chilime Hydropower Company Limited (CHCL)

Chilime Hydropower Company (CHCL) Dividend History
Chilime Hydropower Company (CHCL) Dividend History

Chilime Hydropower Company (CHCL) has maintained a record of consistent dividend history among its shareholders. Over the past thirteen fiscal years, CHCL has consistently rewarded its investors with an impressive average dividend of 29.384 percent. Since the fiscal year 2067/68, CHCL has distributed a cumulative dividend of 382% to its shareholders including both bonus share and cash dividend. Investors can rely on CHCL’s track record as a reliable income-generating investment, with a dividend history that reflects stability and the hydropower company is considered as one of the blue chip stock of Nepal.

Notably, Chilime Hydropower Company’s dividend distribution has been inclusive, ranging from 15% to 70% over the years. When compared to other hydropower companies listed in NEPSE, Chilime Hydropower Company has distributed commendable return to shareholders.

Recently for the year 2023, Chilime Hydropower Company (CHCL) has distributed 15 percent dividend to its sharehodlers which includes 10 percent bonus share and 5 percent cash dividend.

Dividend History Of Chilime Hydropower Company (CHCL)

The table below presents the dividend history of Chilime Hydropower Company (CHCL) since fiscal year 2067/68.

Fiscal Year Bonus Share (%) Cash Dividend (%) Total Dividend (%)
2079/80
10
5
15
2078/79
7.5
7.5
15
2077/78
7.5
7.5
15
2076/77
10
10
20
2075/76
20
5
25
2074/75
20
5
25
2073/74
15
10
25
2072/73
10
10
20
2071/72
15
12
27
2070/71
20
15
35
2069/70
30
10
40
2068/69
30
20
50
2067/68
40
30
70

About the Company

Chilime Hydropower Company Limited (CHCL) was established in 1995 with majority ownership of 51% held by Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) and remaining 49% is held by general public. CHCL owns an operates 22.1 MW power plant located in Rasuwa district. Other projects operated by Chilime are Sanjen Jalavidhyut Company, Madhya Bhotekoshi Jalavidhyutand and Rasuwagadhi Hydropower Company.

Chilime Hydropower Company has 79,839,975 units shares listed in Nepal Stock Exchange (NEPSE) and is traded as CHCL.

Read More

Trending Now​

Dish Media Network “Dish Home” to Issue IPO: Application Submitted to SEBON

Dish Media Network "Dish Home" to issue IPO: Application Submitted to SEBON Dish Media...

No Dividend FY 2079/80: SuryaJyoti Life Insurance Company

No Dividend: SuryaJyoti Life Insurance Company Limited SuryaJyoti Life Insurance Company Dividend...

Reliance Spinning Mills IPO for General Public

Reliance Spinning Mills IPO for General Public: Application Submitted to SEBON Reliance Spinning...

IPO Result Dates | All Latest IPOs Allotment Date

IPO Result Dates | All Latest IPOs Allotment Date Explore the result dates for the most...

Lock-in Period of Recently Listed Hydropower Companies in NEPSE

Lock-in Period of Recently Listed Hydropower Companies in NEPSE Lock-in Period of Hydropower...

No Dividend for FY 2079/80: Shikhar Insurance Company Limited (SICL)

Shikhar Insurance Company Limited (SICL) Announces No Dividend for FY 2079/80 Shikhar Insurance...