Nepalese Investor

Dividend History Of Goodwill Finance Company Limited (GFCL)

Goodwill Finance Company (GFCL) Dividend History
Goodwill Finance Company (GFCL) Dividend History

Even though Goodwill Finance (GFCL) has not distributed dividend to its shareholders for the past two fiscal years, the company had consistently distributed  dividend to its shareholders in the past. Goodwill Finance has distributed dividend at an average of 9.80 percent per year to its shareholders in the past twelve fiscal year.

Since the fiscal year 2068/69, Goodwill Finance (GFCL) has distributed a cumulative dividend of 117.67% to its shareholders including both bonus share and cash dividend. During this period, the company has distributed dividend ranging from a minimum of 5.26 percent to  maximum of 26.32 percent.

Recently for the year 2023, Goodwill Finance Company announced that the company won’t be distributing any dividend to is shareholders. Notably, GFCL had not distributed any dividend for the fiscal year 20278/79 as well.

Dividend History Of Goodwill Finance Company (GFCL)

The table below presents the dividend history of Goodwill Finance Company (GFCL) since FY 2068/69.

Fiscal Year Bonus Share (%) Cash Dividend (%) Total Dividend (%)
2079/80
N/A
N/A
N/A
2078/79
N/A
N/A
N/A
2077/78
9.1
3.9
13
2076/77
8.4
3.6
12
2075/76
-
10
10
2074/75
-
5.26
5.26
2073/74
10.19
0.536
10.726
2072/73
25
1.32
26.32
2071/72
10
-
10
2070/71
6.28
7.72
14
2069/70
-
7.37
7.37
2068/69
3.5
5.5
9

About the Company

Goodwill Finance Company Limited (GFCL) was established on 1995 is a “C” class financial institution licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank. 60 percent of the Paid-Up Capital is held by the promoter and remaining 40 percent is held by the general public. 

Goodwill Finance Company has 9,461,152 unit shares listed in Nepal Stock Exchange Limited (NEPSE) and is traded as GFCL.

Read More

Trending Now​

Ridi Power Company Issuing Right Shares from Today

Ridi Power Company Issuing Right Shares From Today Ridi Power Company is issuing Right Share to...

Binod Chaudhary Net worth | Income Source

Binod Chaudhary Net worth | Portfolio Companies and Income Source Binod Chaudhary Net Worth Binod...

Swastik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha to Issue IPO

Swastik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha to Issue IPO Swastik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Swastik...

Dividend Announced by Commercial Banks in Nepal | Updated List

Dividend Announced by Commercial Banks in Nepal | Updated List Commercial Banks have been...

Dividend Announced by Hydropower Companies in Nepal

Dividend Announced by Hydropower Companies in Nepal | Updated List Nepal’s hydropower sector...

Sagarmatha Lumbini Insurance Company Announces Dividend, FY 2079/80

Sagarmatha Lumbini Insurance Company Announces Dividend, FY 2079/80 Sagarmatha Lumbini Insurance...